Spring is here, we are having a few more visitors to our gallery, and I am
making some new work to go on the shelves!
-
Yellow Cat (approx 7 x 4 inches 180 x 100mm)
Well, it is that time of year again, spring has sprung and the chill of
winter has mostly departed. Although...
19 hours ago

Hi,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Matt Katz and I write Slipcast Blog (http://www.slipcast.blogspot.com). I am collecting a master list of ceramics blogs. I have added your blog to my list, Please check it out. If you know of a blog that I have missed. Please let me know.
Love your blog,
Thanks
Matt
Hi Matt,
ReplyDeleteThanks for adding my blog to your list. You have a really interesting site which I stumbled upon some time ago, but forgot the address of, so thank you for getting in touch, it has been nice having another look and I will add a link to your site.
Best Wishes,
P.